Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Light Photos











Most of these photos were taken on at a Wildlife park in Wilsonville. The pictures of my brother were taken at home infront of a white sheet. I discovered that its fun to take photos using makeup to change the way I look at my brother. This makes the photos more interesting, and they look cooler too. I also learned that if the light is positioned lower than the object, so looking up at my brother, the shadow becomes bigger and seems to stretch. It also changes the way his bones and muscles on his back and chest look in the photo. At first it was hard to set up the lighting and the position I wanted to take, but once I got the correct placement, it was easier. I think Silhouette photos are my new favorite! =)










No comments:

Post a Comment