Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Portraits

This is Emily. This was taken in front of my house while she was in the car.  Emily's face was reflecting the light, and I thought her "silly" face really brought out her funky personality. This is my favorite photo I have taken all year.


Kaylee was very smiley, and I thought the red beads would make her face have a little  more color, but by the time I Cross processed them, it didn't really effect the coloring on her face.

This was a door to door salesman walking in my neighborhood. I took this photo in the street in front of my house. Something about his face just made me want to photograph him...

This is the older couple that lives across the street from me. They were going out for an afternoon walk.  When I took this it reminded me of the famous "American Gothic" painting.

This is my neighbor Kent. He was working on his car, and I was making fun of him for wearing his hat sideways. This captures the funny side to my neighbor.


This is Victoria. She has a funky eye, and thinks its funny to scare people with this face. This top photo reminds me of old photos from the 70's and 80's. 


Wendy has been a friend for a long time. I took this photo at her hair salon.  Its hard to resist her big smile. 

These are my top 10 favorite photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment